Monday, June 11, 2007

Dreams

I dream of Love 
Not Forbidden by Worldly Fixatures
In this Magical world of Facades
You could be Real
And die with Me if My Eyes Closed
Call in question My Existence
Teach Me the Meaning of Patience
Please dont come in My Universe
I wont let You Escape
Or lose you to Eternity
Should My Soul ache to Feel Your Eyes
And should My body ache for Your Touch
I'll shut away the Sunrise
And be Dead to the World
Alive just to You


I look up at the Sky
And Every Star reminds Me of You
Like Tears Frozen in Time
Nothing Hides them for so long
Days and Suns come and go
Like a Rose on the Grave
I wouldnt know the Death I've Lived
A Rented Life, Now I pay it back
Every Breath Mortgaged
Only the Dream's Mine


Give Me a Formula for this Life
I know You wont be there
So Let Me be prepared
May be we'll meet in Another World
We wont make History
All My questions answered
All My doubts dissolved
Should the Mystery unfold
The Bubble'll burst like a Landslide
I wont Betray Myself
You are the Meaning of all that I am
Of All that Love could be
You stand Tall in my Mind's Mire


And You'll live My Dream
Even if I descend, You'll Remain
I tread the World with a Secret Desire
I Observe with Eyes- Stony, Old and Clear
Even if I am not allowed to Love
I'll still survive
I'll Die here 

No comments:

Post a Comment