Thursday, December 4, 2008

St. Passion

I hate you
I want to touch you still
Challenge my pure resistance 
Against your corrosive flames
Against your Lust-
Beyond any one’s Blame
Burn my Skin
In your tongue’s Fire
I know what blazes you
Let My Temptations come calling
Check if You come Inert or Falling
Burn My Body, My Soul
On your Desire’s Pyre
And then
See
If You have the Power
To Quash
My Perverse Passion 


Air
I Hate You
I want to flap My Wings 
In your Airs still
My Essence is too Sacrosant
For Your Zephyr to Dissolve
And Lungs too Mature
For the Abrasive Whirlwind
To ackowledge it
As my means of Survival
I know what Kills You
And I Betray
Every Expectation,
Every Hope of Yours in Me
And then
See
If You hold the Cage
To imprison My Titanic Wings


Earth
I Hate You
I want to Reach You still
I stand Tall and Proud
Against a part of You
And You Dynamite My Breasts
Full of Brown Milk of Treasures too many to be Found
You Rape the Virtue of My Virgin Land
To test My Angry Lava’s Patience
Against Your Pleasure
I have no Tomorrow 
It is just Here and Now
So you Drink
Thankful Barrels of Me
I know what Depletes You
And then 
See
If I can, at last and at least
Satisfy Your Insatiable Lust


Water
I Hate You
I chase My Dreams along Your Horizons still
I spit
The Estimated Proof of My Profanity
Inside of You
Surf andSplash
My Mocking Laughter
In Your Rippling Roars
You never stop like Me
Yet You are laxed:
I am that 
Eye- blinding Splash of Sunshine
I know what Seduces You
And then
See
If You are Blessed with the Futile Effort
To Drown
My Immaculate Density


Sky
I Hate You
I look up to You still
You are the Emptiness in Me
That stretches beyond
Anyone’s Calculations
Yet My sight will not be 
Limited to the Mark of Your Disgusting Denseness
I am the beauty
That You carve to include
In Your Senile and an otherwise Rich Collection
Of Myriad Stars, Moons and Suns
Your Bounty is Penurious Without Me
I know what Intoxicates You
You conspire to Rape Me
And then
See
If You can, for once,
Even try to Touch Me
I Hate You


It Brings the Best in Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment